Pagina's

donderdag 15 augustus 2024

(A U S T R A L I A) is the tip of the (S P E A R)!

(A U S T R A L I A) is the tip of the (S P E A R)! The so-called “C O N T I N E N T S” stage??? 



There’s so much more there than just the “C O N T I N E N T S!” If you look closely at the shapes (which are abstract) and pay attention to that very distinct line that connects (A M E R I C A) to what appears to be (A U S T R A L I A)…that line looks like a (S P E A R) or (L A N C E). Well, the whole abstract image looks like a man riding a horse with a (S P E A R) or (L A N C E). I highlighted and labeled the separate parts of the image in (photo 2)! 

Now…stick with me! The (S P E A R) or (L A N C E) has a point on the end which is placed where (A U S T R A L I A) would be! (A U S T R A L I A) is known for (D R A G O N S)…especially (B E A R D E D) D R A G O N S. Well…the man riding the horse with the (S P E A R) or (L A N C E) which they say are “C O N T I N E N T S” looks also like an abstract image of (S A I N T G E O R G E) riding a horse. Real paintings/images of (S A I N T G E O R G E) show him riding a horse and almost all those images show him holding a (S P E A R) or (L A N C E) pointing downward! (S A I N T G E O R G E) is known for (S L A Y I N G) the (D R A G O N). Well, the distinct line that goes from what looks like (A M E R I C A) to (A U S T R A L I A) points downward…just like all the images of (S A I N T G E O R G E).

Remember…I told you that (A U S T R A L I A) is known for the (B E A R D E D) D R A G O N??? Well, after the (O L Y M P I C S)…”p r i n c e” (W I L L I A M) surprised everyone with a video congratulating the (O L Y M P I C S)…but what was extremely odd was that he had a (B E A R D)…(picture 4)! Articles said it was (W I L L I A M ‘ S) hairy (or H A R R Y) moment (links in comments)! (W I L L I A M ‘ S) “B E A R D” went viral…but “p r i n c e” H A R R Y always sports a (B E A R D)! Remember…(A U S T R A L I A) is known for the (B E A R D E D) D R A G O N! 

Now…pay even closer attention! The “3 3 r d” (O L Y M P I C S) just passed the torch to (L O S A N G E L E S). Did you know “p r i n c e” (H A R R Y) just recently made (C A L I F O R N I A) his home? The last time the (O L Y M P I C S) were played in (L O S A N G E L E S) was in the year (1 9 8 4)! That’s 40 years ago! Well, “p r i n c e” (H A R R Y) was born in (1 9 8 4)…on the (1 5 t h) of September! So he will be 40 this year! Well, when (T O M C R U I S E) landed in (C A L I F O R N I A)…he landed on the (H O L L Y W O O D) sign…and they turned the O’s on the (H O L L Y W O O D) sign into the (O L Y M P I C) symbol (picture 7)! Well, the letter O is number (1 5) in the alphabet! Remember…(H A R R Y) was born on the (1 5 t h). 

And speaking again of the man riding the horse with a (S P E A R) or (L A N C E)…which appears to be the image of (S A I N T G E O R G E). Did you know that “p r i n c e” (H A R R Y) was baptized in the (S T. G E O R G E ‘ S) Chapel…and also wed (M E G A N M A R K L E) in that Chapel too? But wait…there’s more! I told you that when (T O M C R U I S E) landed in (C A L I F O R N I A)…he landed on the (H O L L Y W O O D) sign…and they turned the letters O’s into the (O L Y M P I C) symbol! And I told you the letter O is number (1 5) in the alphabet and (H A R R Y) was born on the (1 5 t h)? Well…there were a total of five O’s on the (H O L L Y W O O D) sign…5 X 1 5 equals (7 5). Did you know that “k i n g” (C H A R L E S) is (7 5) right now??? And do you see that gold (M E D A L) sitting on the (O L Y M P I C) stage (picture “8”) Well, “k i n g” (C H A R L E S) has a gold coin with his IMAGE on one side of it and (S A I N T G E O R G E) slaying the (D R A G O N) on the other side of that gold coin (picture 5).

And last but not least…”p r i n c e” (H A R R Y) had a girlfriend in (2 0 1 1) that broke his heart…well…her name is now (F L O R E N C E S T. G E O R G E)! Yes, you cannot make this stuff up! And (H A R R Y) said they called her (F L E A)! (F L E A) plays in the (R E D H O T C H I L I P E P P E R S) band and they were just part of the “C L O S I N G” (O L Y M P I C) “C E R E M O N I E S!” I told you about them in an earlier post (link in comments).

➡️ Please read through all comments for all information stated above! 

This is a SPIRITUAL BATTLE!!! The world is the devil’s stage! You need JESUS CHRIST to guide the way! 

Ephesians 6:12
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY answer for this world that’s deteriorating faster and faster!

YOUR SALVATION IS MOST IMPORTANT and through JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY WAY! 

John 14:6
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

JESUS is coming soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Als u Satan was, hoe zou u mensen hun geloof laten verliezen?

CHATGPT SPREEKT Een Franstalig Telegram kanaal heeft aan ChatGPT de volgende vraag gesteld : Als u Satan was, hoe zou u mensen h...